Monday, January 21, 2013

Save The Date Scrapbook Page

By Vicky Nardone



Matt and I got married on June 16th of 2012.  I've slowly been putting together a scrapbook of our wedding.  Tonight I decided to work on the "Save the Date" page.  We got the save the dates for our wedding through weddingpaperdivas.com.  The photos on it were all taken by one of our bridesmaids and good friends Mel.  She is a super-talented photographer.  She spent a whole afternoon going around with us to local scenic places and taking photos.  We had our actual wedding photographer do an engagement shoot as well, but we ended up dressing more formally and we thought the pictures Mel took of us looked more natural. 

The cricut cartridges I used in this were Sweethearts for the "Save the Date" wording and the hearts and Tie The Knot for the monograms of our initials.  I used various combinations of papers that I had laying around.  This was also the first opportunity that I had to use the fun borders my sister-in-law Andrea got me for Christmas.  I believe they were from K & Company.

All in all I'm happy with how it came out.  Here's a couple more detail shots of the page:



No comments:

Post a Comment