Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wedding Shower Card

By Victoria Nardone

My best friend from grammar school, Tricia is getting married this summer and today was her wedding shower.  I am about to head out for her bachelorette party in about twenty minutes but I thought I'd get a quick post in to show you the card I made to go with her present which I will be sharing sometime in the next couple days.


Tricia and I were both only children and I think half of our childhoods were spent over at each others houses.  We ended up going to different high schools and developing different groups of friends but we've still kept in touch and try to get together for dinner whenever we can fit it in.  I'm so excited for her and her fiancee, Dan and can't wait for their wedding this summer.  They're getting married on June 28th, 12 days after Matt and my one year anniversary.

Anyway, above is the card I put together for her shower.  The image of the couple and the lettering are from the Sweethearts cartridge.  Sweethearts and Create A Critter are two of my favorite cricut cartridges - so many cute images!  Whenever I use any of the images of couples off the Sweethearts cartridge I always have to add a bit of bling to the girl's finger.

Tricia's shower was a lot of fun and had a beautiful setting.  I'll be posting a couple pictures from it with the post on the gift I made her.

No comments:

Post a Comment