Before we headed out to the beach I made us a light lunch of some tomato mozzarella avocado salad and some homemade fresh squeezed lemonade. It's too bad that avocado isn't blue because this would have made a great patriotic salad. It kind of looks more like a Christmas salad with the colors that it is.
This salad is delicious and great for a light lunch! It contains some of my favorite things. I highly recommend trying it as a light meal or as a side dish at your next bbq.
- Carton of grape tomatoes
- Container of mozzerella balls
- 2 avocados
- Olive Oil
- Garlic powder
- Cut up the tomatoes into halves or quarters depending on your preference.
- Cut up the avocados into chunks.
- Combine the avocados, tomatoes and mozzarella balls in a bowl.
- Lightly drizzle the mixture with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. I actually used garlic flavored olive oil so I skipped the garlic powder.