Monday, May 27, 2013

Scrapbooking Convention

By Vicky Nardone

Last weekend I got to attend my first every scrapbooking convention at the Buffalo Convention Center.  I didn't go to any of the classes offered this time around but my mom was nice enough to volunteer to go to the vendor faire with me and I bought a ton of stuff (probably way more than I should have).  Yes, I know, it barely fits on the table.  But they had some really unique stuff that I had never seen before at my normal craft stores and a lot of it was at really good prices.


Some of my favorite purchases were:

The new rolls of washi tape I got.  I got a blue/yellow/orange/green set and a black and white set.

These gorgeous blue and silver stickers.  They're actually supposed to be for a birthday party but I plan to use them for my wedding scrapbook.

These really cool bejeweled sheets.  I got them for $1 each and they were displaying them as really cute photo borders on the sample pages they were showing.

I definitely want to go back to the convention next year.  It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment