Monday, June 23, 2014

The Girls Get Ready - Memory Monday #9

By Vicky Nardone

Matt and I had our wedding in Lake George, NY which is about 4.5 hours away from where we live in Buffalo.  Luckily we had a gorgeous house that my parents rented for us to stay in for the week and it had a gorgeous upstairs loft bedroom that the girls and I used to get ready with a private bathroom.  The lady that we rented the house from was a hairstylist and she agreed to come to the house on the morning of the wedding and do all the girls hair.  My sister-in-law Andrea is a whiz with makeup so she did the makeup of any of the girls who wanted it done, including me.

I edited the pictures before I put this page together because I wanted to give them a soft, antiquey kind of feel.  I like how it came out on the ones in the actual bedroom but I wasn't as happy with the ones in the bathroom.  My bridesmaid Mel is a talented photographer and she took a lot of these pictures.  My other bridesmaid Lindsey took over for the ones Mel was in.  Lindsey is from the area originally and she brought over this great lunch basket for all of us to eat lunch from to tide us over until the wedding.

My favortite part of this page is the little bride  graphic in the middle.  I was so excited when I found this.  It reminded me immediately of me and my maid of honor Katie.  The bridesmaid dress was blue just like ours and Katie is slightly shorter than me.  All the little accessories for this page came in the same sticker pack and I think they add to the page nicely.  I rounded out the design by taking a little package of rhinestones I got and sticking them at various intervals around the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment