Friday, May 30, 2014

Bailey's Iced Cappucino

By Vicky Nardone

This one is definitely not for the kiddos but if you're looking for a delicious refreshing coffee drink this one is for you.  I made one of these on Saturday night without the Bailey's and then I noticed that I had a bottle of Bailey's in the fridge that I had bought around Christmas time and decided that was just what I needed to take my drink over the top.  And boy did it!  I wanted to make the drink a little more beautiful by adding some whipped cream on top but unfortunately I was at the very end of the can and I only got a tiny bit out.

Recipe
  • A shot of espresso (or brewed coffee if you don't have an espresso maker)
  • 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
  • 2 scoops of ice cream
  • 1 shot of Baileys (leave out if you want a non-alcoholic version of this drink)
  • 1/2 cup of coconut milk
  • 1 cup of ice
Stick all of the ingredients in the blender and blend till smooth.  Top with whipped cream and more chocolate syrup and serve.  This is more of an iced drink than a frozen drink but it's really delicious.  Mine was gone super quick.


Linked up to:
Life of the Party
Lou Lou Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment