Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Very Doggy Thank You

By Vicky Nardone
You may have seen my post last week about the wonderful Easter Gifts we got last week.  Our puppies got some wonderful gifties (as did we!) from my parents-in-law and I wanted to send them a thank you card.  I decided to make it doggie themed. 

I had a set of animal print papers and I found one that looked like dalmatian spots and decided that one would be perfect!  I found a dalmatian cutout on my favorite "Create A Critter" cartridge and I also found a great paw print ribbon from my stash.  I did some accents on the collar and the letters with a silver gel pen and added a little rhinestone accent to the collar as well.

I also made my own envelope with a Martha Stewart tool that my parents in law had gotten me for Christmas and added a picture of the puppies inside the envelope flap.  I got that idea from a Pinterest Pin.  The couple had done it for wedding invitations or save the dates and I thought it was a nice way to dress up the envelope.

I also added this little phrase to the inside of the card.


Hopefully they got the card yesterday and I'm not ruining the surprise!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment