Sunday, February 24, 2013

Marlie

By Vicky Nardone

It finally happened!  I think we found a playmate for our dog Maggie!  I'd been communicating with one of the local rescue groups for the last week or so about a dog that Matt and I saw on their website called Marlie.  Marlie had a couple of other people looking at her but she wasn't a good fit for any of the families interested so her foster mom scheduled a meet an greet with me today to introduce her to Maggie!  I apologize for the blurriness of the photos but the two of them wouldn't sit still for more than 5 seconds.



The two of them loved each other and Marlie is a complete sweetie.  She is around 1.5 years old and not a big licker or barker which I am a big fan of.

The two of them had to take regular water breaks because they were really getting their exercise!
Maggie is definitely the more dominant of the two but I think it's good to have one dog that's more submissive than the other so that  they don't get too aggressive towards each other.
Matt unfortunately was working today and wasn't able to meet her but her foster mom agreed to bring her back on probably Tuesday so he can meet her as well.  I think he's going to love her though and he sounded so excited about her when he called after I sent him the pictures.  She still has to have her spay surgery but she is probably going to be ready to be adopted by next Saturday!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment