Saturday, March 9, 2013

Knitted Doggie Sweaters

By Vicky Nardone

As people who are close to me know, I love to knit and I especially love to knit things for other people...or dogs as the case may be.  Our Jack Russell/Beagle mix Maggie hates wearing any type of clothing so I thought when I made the above sweater for her about 2 years ago or so, it was never going to get worn.  However when we got Piper, the sweater got a second chance.  She doesn't seem to have any problems with it whatsoever and it looks so cute on her.  I got the free pattern for it here.  She got sick on Tuesday and it's really helping her to keep warm and hopefully fight off the infection.

Since this sweater was such a hit, I'm thinking of making her another one.  Right now, it's between this one and this one.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment