For those of you wondering if I eat all the cupcakes I seem to be whipping up every week (see Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes and Key Lime Cheesecake Cupcakes), the answer is no. I'll usually have a couple of them but the rest I give away to friends and family or take into work (they'll eat anything!). I'd probably weigh 300 pounds if I did.
Anyway, I whipped up a really small batch of these (12 mini cupcakes) so increase the recipe as necessary for however many you want to make.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- .5 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl using either a stand mixer or an electric beater for about 3 minutes
- Place into batter cups or a greased and floured muffin tin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes for regular sized cupcakes or 10-15 minutes for mini-cupcakes.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Combine all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl
- Heat for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Stir together until you have a thin filling. If the chocolate chips are not melted keep heating in 10 second increments until they are.
- I used my frosting gun to make a hole in the center of each cupcake and pipe the filling in. If you don't have a frosting gun though use a straw or something small and round to create a small hole in each cupcake and the spoon in the filling.
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 3/8 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use an electric beater or a stand mixer to combine until smooth.
- Use either a frosting gun or a knife to spread the frosting on your cupcakes.
- Top with a hershey's chocolate bar.
Time To Sparkle Tuesday
Keep calm and link up!